Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I HAVE A SECRET To Tell You About LIFE & 21st
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Hi, my name's Kevin, i usually make videos on my channel but it's raining outside lol, youtube.com/Kevbust13

I know im going to sound crazy and stupid and blah blah blah. Idc, we need to move beyond judgement and start really OVERstanding what's going on in our society.

I've been in tune with the "4th Dimension" or "other side" since i was a child. I have a video of me trying to give a lollipop to a spirit that was not visible. I've had diseases that have "miraculously" been cured, including a severe case of meningitis that caused me to literally die for some time. and bad events that I've been save from. I believe I've been saved to help people during the coming transitions.

I think i was banned from the other side when i was in teen years because i was doing unholy things in the spirit realm during puberty. I was using my Kundalini energy wrongly. But i got a wake up call earlier this year with the help of online info and my apostolic family, and weird events. This year, I've communicated with spirits, i've communicated with trees and butterflies. I've also been given visions of possible upcoming scenarios. Some which i would not like to share because it will bring fear. And fear is not the answer. I've have many more spiritual experiences but the list is too long .

WHAT I KNOW

1) A wave of energy has been coming to the earth for the last couple years and on the 21st it will peek but will continue to come.

2)There are aliens living among us, you might be one without even knowing. That's because your flesh isn't alien but your soul is. "Aliens" will begin to slowly come out, some call these "starseed" or "indigo" or "Crystal" children.

3) This energy has been merging the 3rd and 4th dimensions, so expect to begin seeing shadows and energies around you.

4)There are messengers like myself that are here to help you during this transition. We're here to remind you who you are and why you are here. YOU ARE NOT HERE TO BE A SLAVE OF THE MONEY AND MATERIALISTIC B.S. We're here to remind you how to love unconditionally like a child. We're here to remind you how powerful you truly are.

5) There are egotistic maniacs (*cough* your government & filthy rich folks *cough*) who believe science and human power is in control of the world and they are the only ones who control their lives. Hense the chem trails and lies about life, death and god. THEY WILL PERISH FOR LACK OF KNOWLEDGE.

6)What you call "zombies" will be the people who are going to kill and fight for food because they will not believe in the truth. They will continue to be in denial about God, spirits and other illogical occurrences. They will want to physically survive and because they are spiritual dead.

7) We are planet x ( I will not elaborate because it will cause too much controversy and scare) but think about it.

8)WWIII is coming because your demonic driven society wants money, power, and pride over love. They don't know what love is because they have no souls. They quite literally sold their souls for money and power. We americans are so blinded that we're literally the only ones who havent fought our government. They wealthy sent us in a recession and then they bailed themselves out. They spat in our face and laughed while we bent down and took it up the ass.

9)Natural events are coming. The earth is alive and it will shed its skin just a snake and humans do, it will take time, not a one day thing. The new earth is going to be so beautiful, I CANT WAIT !!

10) Prepare through meditation which will calm your confused brain, eating right foods which will calm your confused body, and through loving which will calm your confused soul. Please stop eating the animals, they have a soul also and they can haunt you and attach to your energy.

I LOVE YOU ALL FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART !!

I wish you the best during this transition, if you have any questions feel free to hit me up here or youtube.com/kevbust13
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP