Users Online Now: 1,354 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 322,656
Pageviews Today: 508,289Threads Today: 188Posts Today: 3,130
05:38 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Report: ‘At Least Seven’ NFL Players Turn In Guns In Wake Of Belcher Tragedy
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Wow, the seven biggest tards in the NFL have stepped forward to turn in their guns and most likely become spokesman for the impending gun grab, that's coming. Well, Good for them, hope they all have underground bunkers to hide out in when the SHTF, and judging from all the recent articles, it's getting ready to happen. From 7yr and 11yr old boys carjacking in church parking lots to armed 13 &14yr old boys gunning down a an innocent woman to Jamie Foxx spewing how good it was to kill all the white people in his newest movie. That's just the stories I know about, there are probably hundreds more. I hate to say this people, "The world is FOCHED", it's gone too far for too long to reign it back in. Which most likely, is the reason the Government has purchased soo many millions of rounds of hollow point ammo, gearing up for the imminent civil war. As for Ananias, I love humanity, and don't want to harm anyone, but when it comes to protecting my loved ones from armed roving posses, criminal thugs intent on murder and chaos, God help you! is all I can say.......

How about you? Will you protect your family or will you go turn your guns in and become a slave to the criminals at both ends of the food chain?

rantjavascript:doSmilie(':rant:');
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP