Users Online Now: 1,480 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 503,908
Pageviews Today: 656,725Threads Today: 199Posts Today: 2,711
05:49 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Terrifying dream, Doorway to a gray oblivion.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Terrifying dream, Doorway to a gray oblivion.

My brother recently discovered that an ex-girlfriend of his that he lived with for about 12 years had died. She committed suicide. They have been split up for about 6 years now.

He did not attend the funeral or wake, nor did he send flowers or any contact with her family and friends due to serious jealousy from his new wife.

About 3 days after she shot herself she came to him in a dream. He said he told her that with the red lipstick she was wearing that she reminded him of our Mother that passed away many years ago, ( btw, this woman gave my brother hell about attending our Mothers funeral, and hell throughout their time together).

In the dream they were standing at an open doorway. He said without warning she grabbed him and tried to pull him through the doorway, when he looked out all he saw was a horrible color gray and an immediate sense of dread, fear, evil, etc. He managed to pull free from her and stay on the safe side of the doorway, but that she literally flew through the opening into a gray oblivion.

I swear when he told me this story I shuttered and the hair on the back of my neck stood up.. It was so freaky just listening to the dream.

A little about this lady, when she was about 3 years old her own Mother tried to kill her, she set the house on fire and locked this child inside, Thank God Almighty that the Grandmother was pulling into the driveway and saw this horrible scene and was able to rescue the child. Yes, this woman lived a tormented life.

Is it Karma that locked her into a lifetime of unhappiness and misfortune, or not?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP