Users Online Now: 1,347 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 284,193
Pageviews Today: 378,119Threads Today: 111Posts Today: 1,702
03:14 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Are We All Nuts Around Here !!! I Kinda Thought We Were For A Moment.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Today I had some hay delivered to my farm. I am stocking up and making sure all my feed is in place "JUST IN CASE SHTF"

I'm one of those safer than sorry people.

I asked this person whom I have known for a couple years if he and his wife had any plans for doomsday. He says " What doomsday " " Oh you mean the Mayan Thing. Na what for"

I was actually a little stunned for a moment and said to him as I know they have Internet. Have you read anything about any of this. " NO "

I mean nothing. Not a clue about anything. Fireballs. Earthquakes. Sinkholes. Chemtrails. Fema Camps. Volcano's. Solar Flares. Cme. Emp. Nothing. I went down the list.

Nothing. Nada. No Interest. Not bothered about anything. Talked about some bussiness idea's he has for next year.

We small talked. Had a beer and he left.

I thought to myself. WOW . Is ignorance bliss or have I been brainwashed to some extent being on sites like this and others. I know I'm not brainwashed. But I started to doubt myself for a second and thought maybe nothing will ever happen. Maybe the sheep that keep their heads down and don't pay attention are the ones that are right and I'm the one thinking wrong. I mean I'm pretty convinced by all the information that were in deep shit on this planet. Then I shook it off.

I guess I was just shocked at how little people really do pay attention to their enviroment and the things going on currently around the world.

Its kinda scary how even people whom farm for a living are going to get blindsided when shit happens.

They have no reserves. No extra fuel. Removed their wood heat. Need electricity for their well. No generator. Nothing. Don't even plant a garden with all their property so you can bet they don't have seeds either.

Then it also occured to me how many people think that showing up at somebody's farm is going to save them because they percieve farmers as being self sufficient. Thats a classic example of how many people really aren't prepared even farmers for any SHTF event.

I bet he represents about 90% of people around here that have small farms. They are no better prepared than the rest of the sheep.

Scary Shit.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP