Users Online Now: 2,011 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,546,347
Pageviews Today: 2,246,719Threads Today: 612Posts Today: 12,477
06:15 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Why do atheists want to go to Hell?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Atheists choose to dismiss God because they know He's real, and they know His wrath. But, it's almost like atheists are so dumb that they think that if they pretend that God isn't there that He would notice them. But, He will, for He knows all and He has spies (Christians) all across the Earth. Whenever I see an atheist, I write down their name and I raise it in the air, say a prayer and ask that God smites them for their sins against both Him and and all of mankind. It's rather stupid to choose not to believe in God, don't you think? You guys are worse than Satanists because atheists only become atheists so that they can be evil. Atheists feel that they're free to rape, steal and kill anyone they want. Let me tell you that that is all wrong and bad. We know this because of the Bible. You guys have no morals and therefore aren't worth the ass cells that Satan made you out of. And you might be asking, 'why are we worst than Satanists?'. Well, let me tell you. It's because Satanists admit to being agents of the Devil. You don't. Find God or you'll go to Hell for all of eternity. Jesus loves you. Godspeed.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP