Users Online Now: 2,103 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 539,735
Pageviews Today: 930,668Threads Today: 401Posts Today: 6,468
11:42 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject the cia can take the 5000 dollars they said for getting fucked again and shove it..
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message melanie tible and josh davies killed you all. hear the kinkos lizards go YUP!
Geschrieben von zakk am 05. Februar 2006 00:38:15:

and there is josh right there...

yawn..

but there is no cult and nothing going on.

hear the day 1 fbi go RIGHT live..

there she was to the game store saying MELANIE LEFT YOU HERE.. and it was her saying it.

the whole town is saying im not hte real one.. 100% of everyone is mind controlling me everwhere i go.. SO, YOU KNOW, ...

you all are going to die with me laughing at you ...

see me joke paul catafamo to his face.. see everyone say im not me and there is nothing going on...

but mind control me everywhere i go...

and get mad i joke them to thier faces..

hear the lizards in the kinkos go HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH live and then NO as i typed that.

live mk ultra .. just lik currituck.. hear them go SO live as i type that, hear them go SO again live.

why you all die.

hear the NOTHING in the background.. hear the cell phone actor behind me go YES live...

hear the lizards giggle in the background.. hear the DAY 1 FBI GO NO ..

thanks for the cult proof!

and hear the lizards live act like nothing is going on!

but talk to everything i think live .. and go so so so so no no no no and then call me JESUS ... and get madd i joke them to thier faces.

whoever said i was the next jesus killed you all... HAHAH WHOLE THING ON THE INTERNET!

thansk for the secret cult attetntion.

hear her say im not the real thing cuz im joking you to your facees
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP