Users Online Now: 2,029 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 714,790
Pageviews Today: 1,257,168Threads Today: 537Posts Today: 9,083
02:51 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Had strangest dream about being in another dimension last night.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message This was the strangest ever dream. It felt too real though, not a dream at all. I "woke up" in the dream in another dimension in my dream.
I was in house it looked decorated like you would have seen in the 60's. It had a television set, and the shows on it were what you would have associated with another time and place. The people on the set, looked human just as I did.

It just starts off with me waking up in the dream, in an unfamiliar bed. a woman who also wakes up is walking down the hallway. She is as bewildered as I am. I ask her, "Did you just find yourself here, just like me." The look of bewilderment on her face was unmistakable, she clearly didn't belong here either.
We walked around the place, looking for some recognition of place, or time. Then there was a knock on the door. She looked at me paniced. like should we open the door?

A man was at the door. The look in his eyes, told me that he knew we didn't belong there. I sensed he was some sort of dimensional being, that looked as human as I did. He asked weird questions, like "Is this your home?" I said, "Why do you want to know?" He pretended to be interested in buying the place. He invited himself in, by pushing past me and was staring at me and her both. She seemed uncomfortable as well. It seemed like he was reading our thoughts. I said, "Well, this house isn't for sale. You need to go."

I rushed him out of there. He stood outside the house, facing the front door after that. Like waiting for something to happen. I said, "I don't like this. Why are we here?" She said, "I don't know." "What do you remember?" I asked. She said, she remembered falling asleep and then woke up here. Same thing happened to me.

We started looking through boxes, looking for any thing that would tell us where we were. It seemed like the past, but it was the present. It could have been earth, it could have been another place just like earth. I told her, "I don't feel good being here.My family isn't here. I don't want to be here." She nodded at me. She said, "We need to go back to sleep." I agreed with her. She sat in the chair, and tried to relax, but we were both aware the man was still outside. I have to admit, it was freaking me out too.

I told her we should go in the bedroom and lock the door, and try to go back to sleep. That gave her some piece of mind. I don't remember what her name is either, but she told me. She told me different bits like she was from Texas. We talked until we both fell asleep. When I woke up, I was in my bed. I was startled awake. After that I fell back asleep.

And I had another dream. I was back in the same house! The same woman was there. This time another entity was there, we couldn't see it but it was angry! We were trying to leave the house, and it was preventing us. I managed to get through the front door.

I was looking through the window at her, the light bulbs blew out, and she was screaming. I was pounding on the door. I heard it speaking german. She didn't understand it, but I did. I started screaming the at the top of my lungs "Offnen die Tur!"

My husband woke me up. I was screaming in German. He said I was shaking, and screaming. I was still half way asleep, but told him what I dreamed. I felt like I slept for ages. This was the strangest night of my life.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP