Users Online Now: 2,364 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,883,052
Pageviews Today: 2,608,545Threads Today: 637Posts Today: 12,126
08:01 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The delightfully childhood simplicity of a magnet, its implications towards gravity and anti-gravity tech
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Nothing more I'd bet we've more marveled at since our childhood: How does that marvelously magnificent Magnet work?

Well it's easy: the force spirals one way (read: direction) in one traditionally labeled pole, whilst the other pole, the other.

So the net effect is that when they are spinning counter-directionally (eg N vs S) it's like a vortex vacuum--or suction, rather--, pulling themselves together. But when they correspond in the same rotation (N and N or S and S) they conflict and repel each other.

Now if after you've successfully pictured that in your head after a certain amount of time in contemplation, you'll be ready for certain next steps. But if you haven't, you're not ready. Only the initiated may continue this train of thought.

Gravity--as is the term in common usage--is just the net effect of all these magnetic effects, taken together, of everything with corresponding spirally-directional spin. That is to say, if you take a boulder on a mountain... It's made of lots of things, but each of those things are spinning this way, and others are spinning that way, and the others another way, so that the whole holds together because so many parts are being held together by all these multiple-directional spin and thus attraction.

Now if someone wanted to circumvent this common effect of all this spin (read: this so-called 'gravity'), all they'd to do would be to find that harmonious fulcrum of spin (there's a better word I'm searching for but atm it escapes me, blast). Upon so doing, the net effect of their own innate net spin, offset by the Earth's, would be negated, and so you can easily have your own way with even the heaviest of stone, in the traditional sense.

Just like they did with the pyramids.

But just Exactly HOW does one go about doing such a thing? Well, that's precisely the question isn't it?

I've laid lots of great cards out already. Anybody care to take it Further?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP