Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject POSSIBLE EBOLA OUTBREAK
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message VERY URGENT REQUEST Dec 11, 2012
This request was sent to me by a friend, daughter to missionaries in Africa. The man(or woman) writing it is a missionary Dr. The possible implications are staggering. Please pray and pass on"On Thursday morning Laurie told me that her day security guard was real sick; he was vomiting blood. He was taken to the gov't hospital. On Friday afternoon he was no better so we transferred him to the Christian hospital. This morning he died. He had been perfectly healthy until he came down with this fever and vomiting. Then, today, when I transported his body back to his house, we learned that 2 other young people, both close contacts, had died the same way. One had died before Tadesse and the other one at the same time. With much reluctance I called my boss, Jeremy, told him and asked him to notify the hospital administrator (an Ethiopian) to see about notifying the authorities. I was exposed, big-time, as were another 30 people or so. No one around here beli
eves the germ theory of disease. Tadesse's pastor came by here; I convinced him that the body has to be buried immediately. He asked for a letter which I gave him, so he can get the authorities to force the burial against the family's wishes. The incubation is 4-10 days. So if the helicopter trip to the Kenya border happens next weekend, I'll still be in the incubation stage and should not go. If I get sick there, it will be a choice between dying at that location or else infecting everyone in the helicopter, mostly young men with families. Won't do it. This is hemorrhagic fever, Lassa or Ebola or Marburg. The mortality rate of Ebola is 100% at the beginning of the epidemic, dropping thereafter. Marburg is about 40%. Lassa is only in West Africa, so that's not likely. Please pray for the situation."
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP