Users Online Now: 1,919 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 961,863
Pageviews Today: 1,664,164Threads Today: 654Posts Today: 12,630
06:18 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Attn illuminati/masonic-tards... Looking for a specific thread...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I read a thread recently about the illuminati and freemasons and the symbolism on the back of the u.s. dollar bill.

I remember certain keywords in the thread being the roman numerals on the back (MDCCLXXVI) and how it is really 1776, when the illuminati was established.

there was also mention of "e pluribus unum" and the meaning of it.

also, how the pyramid on the back of the dollar has 13 steps and how somehow the illuminati somehow aligns with the december 21, 2012 date.

where is this thread? there's probably a few of them, but maybe i'm being too specific in searching.

anybody know or have a link? me and my partner both had dreams last night which referred to masons... my partner saw "MTV masonic television" in a dream and I saw the compass symbol and the word "masonic" under it in a dream, in the same night.

it was just weird because we're not illuminati/freemason tards and have had no real interest in this subject matter previously. but i remembered this thread I saw recently and now I can't find it.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP