Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Blonde haired, blue eyed Nordics are the Peoples of Israel
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message When it is seen that the Anglo-Saxon-Celtic-Germanic-Scottish-Irish-Scandinavian and kindred races, are today, the Peoples of Israel: those to whom Jesus said that He was only sent, and those to whom He directed His disciples to only go!

"Remember these, 0 Jacob and Israel; for thou art my servant I have formed thee; thou art my servant: 0 Israel, thou shall not be forgotten of me." - (Isaiah 44:21)

"Yet, now hear, O Jacob my servant; and Israel, whom I have chosen... (Isaiah 44:1) You only have I known of all the families of the earth" - (Amos 3:2)

These few Israel Truths out of many in the Bible, confirm that God has a Plan for this planet, and that He chose the Tribes of Israel to shape it, a people who are yet nationally extant on the earth today. But, like the prophets of old, this Great Truth has met with indifference, unbelief, and opposition. Of the outspoken opposition, it can be said that they make excellent converts when their spiritual blindness clears away and they see the Truth for themselves.

FINLAND: AN ISRAELITISH NATION - OF ISSACHAR! (J. Richard Niemela Col. USAF (Ret.) )

[link to www.ensignmessage.com]

ISSACHAR IN THE MODERN WORLD (Steven Collins)

[link to www.british-israel.ca]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP