Users Online Now: 1,549 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 17,862
Pageviews Today: 25,555Threads Today: 7Posts Today: 131
12:13 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Whats soon coming to earth. Are you readyfor it?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message CHAPTER FIFTEEN
Words from kit karr

God's Timeline-

Heaven Invasion

The Father wants you to know that this is NOT the time to be hoarding food, hiding your money and walking in fear! He does not have plans to go bankrupt in Heaven, nor is he concerned about the grim predictions of man. Instead, He is laughing at the enemy's and mans' plans for this earth! If He is in control of your life, He is your provider and protector. It is not time for the end to come because there is something that must be fulfilled first - the saints anointing, Joel 2. Even if there are wars and even some disasters it will not prevent God from coming and showing up and showing off in His people!

During one of my many visits to the throne room, I was shown a fascinating thing called 'God's Timeline' which was embedded right into the floor. You could walk up and look down at 'eternity' and see from the beginning, Genesis 1:1 (creation of the heavens & earth) to the end of time and space, Revelation 22 (creation of the new earth). There was a 'mark' in the Timeline every time God planned to intervene (with an action/ divine event) in the earth. I was told that these 'interventions' occurred whenever a 'fullness of time' had come to completion. For instance, a fullness of time had come when Adam and Eve were created, when Christ was born, another when He began His ministry, and other times, The Upper Room experience, Azusa Street Revival and so forth. These were all 'divine events' on the Timeline and since they are God's; nothing or no one can prevent them from happening! We are so close to another of those events taking place on earth; the inscription by the mark read "Heaven Invasion/Joel 2".

This subject is the most talked about thing in Heaven- The Invasion of earth. On earth it is also called the Great Awakening, the former & latter rain, the Restoration of all things, the Greater works, and last great move of God. Because this is a divine event, no demon, neither man, nor government can stop it from coming forth! Millions of healing angles are being trained to help empty the Body Parts Warehouse during this move of God that will usher in the Harvest of souls during this season.

The Father gave me open visions of what must take place during this Holy season on earth! In Heaven they call it a 'habitation' not just a 'visitation' of God's spirit. The Father will send His Spirit with tidal waves of God's love into the heart of every person; Joel 2 (all flesh). The Believers will start loving one another and pastors from different denominations will begin to trust one another. Many Christians will begin to perform amazing miracles the earth has never experienced before.

God will even allow His angels to be photographed and taped; shown on TV, the internet, magazines and newspapers! People will demand that the media show these divine encounters and miracles as they will be occurring everywhere. I was shown that during this movement a Believer could walk through a hospital (not even touching the door knobs of rooms) and because of the Glory they carry, every sick person will be healed.

Another thing I was shown was the authority of the Believer become very powerful as they recieve an understanding of who they are in Christ. As they walk in holiness, learn to release the anointing that abides in every Believer (I John 2:27), step out and take authority over satan and his devils, I saw evil flee like dust from whole cities. The habitation of Glory will be so evident in some regions that I saw people taking their dead in cars to those regions and when they crossed the state lines, the dead came back to life.

The Word says in Joel 2 that even children will prophesy during this time. So stand up and declare what God meant when he said, " Let us (the Godhead) make man in our image and after our likeness". This meant their outside image (body) and also their inside image (spirit). The Word says we are the temple of the Holy Spirit and the fullness of the Godhead bodily; so we need to start living like we believe it! Get your lives in order and cleanse yourself through repentance. There is no evil, fear, sickness, stress indecency or depression in God's image; so there should be none in ours! Start speaking positive words that bring 'life' to yourself and others; things that God says and not what man says. Live according to guidelines God sets and not the world. You should not have a problem understanding what that means, as Jesus said to pray, "God's will be done on earth as it is in Heaven" (not as it is done in the world)!

Don't you know that your guardian angel goes everywhere with you and will not leave you, even when they have to go places that belong to satan and watch things your eyes should never see. Your angel will cover his eyes with his wings until you leave those places. If you make it to Heaven you will find out every time they saved your life, even when you fought against the things of God in your life. Be Holy even as He is Holy if you want to do great things during this time on earth.

This explains it get ready for a heaven explosion...........To be continued.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP