Users Online Now: 1,397 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 420,386
Pageviews Today: 637,486Threads Today: 237Posts Today: 3,132
07:22 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Virgo man (Me) Dating an Aries women (Her). (Need advice please)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message (I apologize in advance if my spelling or grammar is really bad Or if i repeat myself when writing this.)

Im just really confused about whats going on between us.I do worry and over think things alot, But i do that because i really care alot about her and want whats best for her. I'll always be supportive of her and what she does and well.. I just need another person point of view.

She's never told me how she felt about me or what she likes or see's in me and that kinda makes me feel insecure about dating her. The first time i asked her about this she got upset with me and told me that i was pressuring her but i really dont want her to feel like i am. But that reason alone is the only reason why i feel like shes not interested in me. Her anger issues really dont bother me and i can look pass it. She tells me that i make her happy but never tells me why or how i make her happy.

Now with that all said, This is why im confused.

When we first started dating she wanted to fall asleep on skype every night with me. She wants me to text and call her when ever i can. She always ask's what im thinking and if anythings wrong (Alot) and when i dont tell her what im thinking she gets upset. I admire her so much for who she is and when ever i can, i tell her how much she means to me and she tells me that she likes the attention and the fact that im honest with her. I just dont understand why she isnt open with her feelings as much as me.

Ill never try to change her for my own personal needs, If anything it be the other way around. I love her exactly the way she is and dont want to change a single thing about her.

Please if anyone can give me advice with how to approach this or if it does sound like she really does care about me it would really help me out alot. (Just some dating advice would really be appreciated.) I want things to work and i think she does to. I just dont want to do something stupid and have it end between us.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP