Users Online Now: 1,556 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 132,633
Pageviews Today: 180,446Threads Today: 49Posts Today: 782
01:31 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject 2012 Elites rituals about spirituality and counciousness.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message All right to get started. I would like to say that i am a loving and caring person and also very concern about the whole Mass meditation agenda.

The reason of my concern is that althought i "Want to beleive". My instinct is ,trhu with all i have learned or relearned, that something is terribly fishy.

So Knowing the elites whant to start off a world wide religion involving spirituality and "the comming of the new god".

they are occultists, so therefore they are very aware of information. they have been concealing info and missleading us for centuries on many many things. We would be fools to not lighnen up on the fact they could have very well purposely missleaded the masses thru with what we call common religions and bibles.

Taking for the fact that they label themselves as Satanists, wich is shown as the evil boogeyman in the bible, is a way to make people who fallow the bible to fear them and disregard everything they do as satanic.

One thing i can say for sure. They know how to meditate, they know how to tap in the power of the universe. so my guess is to not be affraid of them or what they do, but be affraid of you not taking action based on your fears.

Fear = control.
Control paradigm = Duality
Fear and love.

So to get to the point.
Time is beleived by many to be the biggest lie that everyone fall for.

the masonic clock run 5 seconds faster then our clock. Why is that. Are they putting us in trance?

They interpreted time and created in our face.

Look at a clock. this will blow your mind.hiding

remember the events of 9/11 2001?

let say we usealy wakeup around 7-8 in the morning.
2001 = 1 (attack of 9/11).
2007-2008 = 7 - 8 hour. Time at which most people where aware that we were lied about the events of 9/11. (waking up).

2009 - 2012 = 9 - 12 Time of the day you eat and get ready to start the day. (Global awakening.)
2013 - 2019 = 13 - 19 time of the day we work hard. (We fight off the cooruption and free our own world.)
2020-2022 = we eat, (celebreate our freedom).
2023 - 2032 = We get to sleep for the next day. (enjoying life.)
------------------------------------------------------------

We have heard at repetition from channelers and what not that 21-12-2012 is the End of duality.

The merging of counciouness. YAY! hold on.

more to add.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP