Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Dream that I know is important.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I do not know the exact beginning of the dream but I am happy and about to start a journey with my younger brother and daughter. We say goodbye to my parents thinking we would be back very soon. It would be a short journey.

Suddenly we are in Mediterranean and we decide to go to the airport. I walk into the airport and I ask my brother where we are. He says Africa. I become angry because I think it could be dangerous. The airport is small but nice and they put us on a flight. The airplane is in terrible condition. I find a seat and we take off but the plane lands immediately. A plane in front of us has knocked down some buildings and it is too narrow for any planes to leave. We go back to the airport and they put us on a better plane. We are flying over water and then we are flying over a desert area and we see a person and horse. Another passenger says it is Australia. I recognize it as Australia. I am happy as I know people there I am so happy to see them and to be there. It is sunny and we are passing over busy roads and I see Standard gas stations. Am I going to the past? I think maybe Australia just has old things compared to the U.S. and maybe they never got rid of their standard stations. Suddenly other passengers say we are not in AUstralia but Detroit. Now I am angry again. It turns to dusk and then to night and I still see the Standard gas station signs. We land in Detroit.

I am upset but my brother says he knows someone who can help us. We meet a white guy at the gate who has a cane. He is a blonde. He is happy to see us and he leave straight away. Other people are angry and think we are being treated special because we are white. We walk into some back corridors of the airport and he slips on a step but recovers quickly. He says he has fixed everything and then I am waiting in a very busy part of the airport. So busy I have to sit on the floor with my daughter while we wait. He is still with the guy but they are happy and everything has been taken care.

That is when I wake up.

So I think the dream is significant as it means to me that some big change is going to take place.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP