Users Online Now: 2,230 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 716,221
Pageviews Today: 1,173,196Threads Today: 472Posts Today: 7,891
12:06 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Earth Booms continue in Georgia! Including houses shaking & cracks in the ground. Local News video report (Dec 12)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message

Link to news report:
[link to www2.nbc26.tv]

Others in lower Georgia and upper Florida reported booms on GLP yesterday as well.

Damn. There's another one. Two big booms and small one.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25670971

I'm in the FL panhandle near Eglin AFB and I hear 3 very loud booms about a minute apart this afternoon a little after one o'clock . Lived near AF and Army my whole life, this was LOUD.
 Quoting: kc27 27761521

Thread: Loud Booms in Northlake GA

Bare in mind Booms have been documented elsewhere recently, the video report speaks of it and here's a thread covering the other locations as well.
Thread: Earth Booms and ground shaking reported by news in 7 states country wide within 24 hours (Dec 5th)

from Dec 6th in Georgia:
"However, the seismologist said that the report about the lifted driveway and cracks in road/sidewalk sounded most intriguing"
[link to www2.wjbf.com]

Around this time last year the Earth Booms picked up globally, I documented data and gave my opinion a few days ago:

That being said will the world explode or end on Dec 21st?
NO.
However from the end of December to about May it's a guarantee we'll be affected once again.
Meaning at very least an increase in Earth's magnetic field experiencing anomalies, increase in Earth Booms...
Again that forecast is solely based upon what has already occurred during the previous 3 years in that time frame.
Now we know what to look for.
 Quoting: bendinglight

If the Earth Booms and bird/fish anomalies pick up in severity once again also.. that's the ultimate sign we're screwed.
We can start seeing the signs pick up any moment now however, that's just my guess based upon the history the data speaks.
 Quoting: bendinglight

Thread: MEGA Earthquakes, Magnetic field anomalies, Earth Booms and Auroras NOT RANDOM! Proof there is an outside force affecting the Earth!

Please pay attention to the Earth, we're being told the real story by her.
The signs, data and statistics are key to be on watch for.
If the Booms increase well then obviously that's not a good sign.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP