Users Online Now: 2,098 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 510,635
Pageviews Today: 813,211Threads Today: 331Posts Today: 5,076
08:49 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject 3 days sign from God of california Megaquake on friday? [tmrw] (fullfillment of a vision?)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message So a few days ago, hundreds to thousands of squid washed up onto Rio Del Mar beach in Cali, with no seemingly plausible explanation as to why it happened. Add it to the list of mass animal die offs that have happened this year...but the point of this thread is, i remember reading a vision on here that someone had, all the way back in march that 3 days before "the big one" hits cali, there would be mass amounts of invertebrates that would wash up onto a beach in cali.

GLP thread of it here:
Thread: Any dreams, visions or words lately? Please post them here!!! (Page 46)

Now, this person didn't specifically say squid would wash up onto the beaches, he just said that he saw starfish on the beaches in his vision. And also he said that it would happen during a large full moon. The day the news broke, it wasn't a full or super moon the night before, like this guy says, or all weekend for that matter. But i still can't shake this vision for the simple fact that he specifically said invertebrates.

Also, he said that there were other invertabrates on the beach, and he only specifically mentioned starfish because that's the only invertebrate he knew of.

Now what I'm wondering is, could this mass beaching of squid be that sign?? I mean this guy called it like 9 months in advance, and it's not like this happens often to the point where he could've made it up, AND on top of that he specifically said INVERTEBRATES..,it would have been a whole different story if he had said just fish or something else, but he called it by specifically saying invertebrates...

What do you all think....? This is really bothering me because is this guys vision comes true then Cali may very well have a megaquake tmrw...and the people there are all unaware..

All glory be to God!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP