Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Time to throw down our scabbards )))))))Christian Post
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Ok, I had a crazy week so here goes.

When I got the news that a friend of ours was stabbed to death for money, and his wife's throat slit but lived, as many of you can imagine this hit me hard. I have never had to experience such news and I pray none of you have.

I had someone I love about to have a baby be kicked out of her apartment cause she was late on rent, baby due any minuterant

All week my heart was very heavy and this is what I was given from this.

The Bible gave very good instructions how to live our lives and our whole purpose was to help build the Kingdom.

We have done it the complete opposite, our whole being is to get up and make money to spend on worldly things.
1Timothy 6:10
For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.

People things are getting very evil, satan is very busy, because we spend 40 plus hours to make money to spend on worldy things and 2 to 6 hours a week to fight satan and build up the Kingdom, our very reason for living.

Please try change this right now , God gave us each a gift or gifts go use them for His Glorygrouphug
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP