Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject What is wrong with communism can someone tell me , or help me out
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I mean iff everyone earn's the same wage , everyone eat's , strict law's are put in place and just one head of state like russia , what is wrong with this ...

im white and poor and ive nothing to lose from losing capitalism , were hungry , were living by the penny each day , were cold and poor , capitalism has done nothing for me

Infact i despise it , it has allowed gay marriage , gays to adopt , sodomy is rife , pedophiles are released on tag , human rights are bullshit , flooded us with immigration cos they care little of nationalism and pride , they only care for money ..

so in a sense capitalism only help's the rich , what white america need's to do , is just stop working , go on strike , so does white uk , just stop NOW !! enough is enough capitalism isnt working what so ever ...

am i right !!!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP