Users Online Now: 2,156 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 985,061
Pageviews Today: 1,955,351Threads Today: 827Posts Today: 17,141
09:36 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject SATANS SEAT IS IN ISRAEL! THE BIBLE SHOWS EXACTLY WHERE LITERALLY! READ IT
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message When you therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoever reads, let him understand:)

2nd thessolonians
Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshiped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.

M,JJK,J

The book Isaiah chapter 14
adhth

12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

MOUNT ZION? YES!THIS IS WHAT I HAVE BEEN TEACHING FOR TWO YEARS HERE ON GLP ARE YOU CONVINCED YET .

WIKIPEDIA
The Mount of the Congregation in the Old Testament (Isaiah 14:13), has been supposed to refer to the place where God promised to meet with his people (Exodus 25:22; 29:42-43) i.e., the mount of the Divine presence, Mount Zion.

PRECEPT AN CONFIRMATION OF THIS PROPHECY FROM ISAIAH CHAPTER 14 FOUND IN THE BOOK OF PSALMS EXPLAINS MOUNT ZION JUST THE PLACE LIKE SATAN PROMISED TO TAKE HIS SEAT

The Book of Psalms
Chapter 48

M,JJK,J

1 Great is the LORD, and greatly to be praised in the city of our God, in the mountain of his holiness.

2 Beautiful for situation, the joy of the whole earth, is mount Zion, on the sides of the north, the city of the great King.

3 God is known in her palaces for a refuge.

JEHOO

I have been telling you the abomination and desolation are two things satans establishmnet in Isreal and the desolation which was the trampling of isreal by the gentiles Roman empire and Edomites Relgious Controllers

WHO ARE THEY IN ISRAEL CLAIMING THEY ARE IN ISRAEL? THEY CLAIM TO BE JUDAH!

Messiah called them the synagogue of satan woe to you who say you are judah and you are not!

2nd kings chp 23
26 Notwithstanding the LORD turned not from the fierceness of his great wrath, wherewith his anger was kindled against Judah, because of all the provocations that Manasseh had provoked him withal.

27 And the LORD said, I will remove Judah also out of my sight, as I have removed Israel
, and will cast off this city Jerusalem which I have chosen, and the house of which I said, My name shall be there

**THE FATHER SAID IT HIMSELF HE WILL CAST OFF THE CITY JERUSALEM ALSO! HE PACKED UP SHOP AND GAVE IT UP!**

Do I lie to you to you?

SFNHG

Who has eyes to see will see and a heart to understand will understand for the truth will set you free
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP