Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Why are some guys so jealous?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message My boyfriend used to trust me completely but lately he is being way too "protective" ...

I would never cheat on him because he is the love of my life. I've never loved someone as much as I love him.

Everything started a couple of months ago. I went to the movies with a friend because he was studying for the finals. I met a guy and I was talking to him. I was just talking because it was an interesting conversation.. I wasn't flirting or anything.... anyways, after we finished talking I kissed him on the cheek ... Apparently one of my boyfriend's friend saw me ...

When I arrived to my apartment I texted my bf to let him know that I was in my apartment but he didn't say anything... The next day he confronted me ... He told me that I had no shame .... He actually didn't insult me but he was mad... I tried to explain him what happened and I thought he had understood because after my explanation he hugged me and told me that he was sorry..

But now he calls me so many times when I am not with him ... it doesn't annoy me so much because I like to talk with him but it's just that I feel like he is not trusting me like he did before...

Another incident took place last night... We were at a party and I was just socializing ... I was talking to some guys about the french final exam and we were laughing and stuff and I grabbed the hand of one of them because I was explaining something ... my boyfriend saw us and he made a very cute angry face and it made me laugh when I saw him... We went outside and he told me that I shouldn't be playing with him.... He never insults me.

I'm not sure if his friends are telling him bad things about me or what but he has changed a little bit... he is having trust issues ..... btw , I used to date one of his friends but that was before I met him.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP