Users Online Now: 2,120 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,095,020
Pageviews Today: 1,523,784Threads Today: 411Posts Today: 7,422
12:33 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Just watched "Looper" and I think the movie pointed out a VERY known radio-host as a time traveler.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message 2nd flick of Bruce Willis playing a time traveler and since he literally was born in a military base in Germany, well you get the picture...

But what got me very intrigued about this movie, is a scene where he shoots another time traveler, I guess, and before he's killed the camera pans in this unknown actor who looks like a clone of a VERY known radio-host, whom I can't say the name to avoid another ban.

[link to imagenic.net]

Considering that Joseph Gordon-Levitt apparently had his face digitally rigged a little bit to look like a young Bruce Willis, I guess that whoever is this unknown actor his face also was rigged to make him look like the radio-host in question.

As long as there's no such thing as coincidence, I wonder if someone in Hollywood just pointed a finger at him as a time traveler...

bump damned
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP