Users Online Now: 1,705 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 118,638
Pageviews Today: 207,442Threads Today: 65Posts Today: 1,339
02:46 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Live in nothern va and for weeks now as soon as the sun goes down the planes come out
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message So i live in stafford va, on the outside on quantico. seems that as soon as the sun goes down the planes are coming out. these planes are all the same it seems, they dont fly super high, and are not at tree level. they dont make any noise, they have the same light set up. soild green light with flashing white and red. they fly in large numbers, sometimes form my back deck i can count 5/6, but wanting to get a better look at them i went out to my friends farm and seen there are alot of them, i counted 15 at once, sometimes they fly in a triangle formation and sometimes by their self making large circles around the same area, and then other times large groups 4-8 will fly form south to north and disappear, and more behind them. basically alot of different activity, and silent as the night. figured id share to see if anyone in area is watching this too.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP