Users Online Now: 2,147 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,071,538
Pageviews Today: 1,443,637Threads Today: 370Posts Today: 5,753
11:45 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject ALERT! THE GOVERNMENT IS PREPARING TO SPIKE YOUR WEED!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Threat level: Harsh

Rumor among smokers is that some neocon sect inside the government is going to false flag Colorado and Washington state by spiking legal marjuana with some exotic designer drugs the CIA is working on.

The colorado shooter may have in all likelihood been under the influance of a South American drug called "scopolamine". It's essentially a drug that causes its victim to become highly suggestible to commands.
Such as, "shoot a lot of people" or "go insane with a knife of some kind".
At any moment you could find yourself being the target of one of these black operations.

This revelation would suggest that elements in the government are actively trying to sabotage the marijuana legalization movement and possibly use these active shooter tragedies to blame private gun ownership.

I've spoken to some folks in the city close to where I live and many of them have said that for a long time the government has been spiking marijuana with meth and angel dust. People are freaking the fuck out on this stuff so bad many are beginning to either grow it themselves or will only buy from trusted us sources. Many people in the less privileged areas are saying they personally have had friends and family who have been "dusted". Which is like having a real life no bullshit case of "reefer madness".

Actor and comedian Tommy Chong recently discussed this briefly on a joe rogan pod cast where he was quote as saying "I only consume the best marijuana from people who's sources I trust" when talking about medical marijuana and his cancer that is now in full remission. When Rogan followed with "so what do you do when someone wants to smoke pot with you or gives you a bag of weed?", Chong followed up with, "I say no or I give it someone else you just don't know what's in this stuff anymore".

You are being targeted by dark elements inside the is federal government. These bastards did this to urban communities all through the 70's and 80's and into the 90's (which is WELL documented at this point) and they are up to their old tricks again today it seems.

Stay vigilant, smoke trusted locally grown products and be sure to spread the word and report on anything you all here. Hopefully we can somehow foil this plot before more innocent people are hurt.

Peace.bonghit
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP