Users Online Now: 1,990 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,586,054
Pageviews Today: 2,310,673Threads Today: 621Posts Today: 12,906
06:48 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Spread the word Jesus is really the 666 man!!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message WHy is the book so much based on astrology? How do the planets play a role in our consciousness? Why is it that so many humans live parallel lives (Have the same jobs, interests talk about the same things and non-progressive), often looking like identical twins and even have the same name(s) or VERY VERY SIMILAR?

Thought pattern for the past 2000 years have been manipulated and set to 3D. I shouldn't be telling you guys this and my mystery school teacher got mad when I'm ALWAYS talking about it but its not every day elements speak...

Can anyone tell me what the name is for the second coming of Christ is? ANYONE? IT IS STATED CLEARLY IN THE BOOK THAT HE HAS A NAME THAT MEANS "GOD WITH US" BUT INSTEAD OF CALLING HIM BY HIS REAL NAME CALL HIM JESUS. I'm only hear to wake everyone up that we need to free our consciousness before brainwashing backfires against the brainwashers... peace out..I'm a godamn troll on this site I love you GLP you can ban me talk foul about me I'm still gonna shout you out til death!!! (..coolass website..)

Clues to the second coming

Jesus will come back when the earth is like lightening (Ummmm im no expert but that's electricity to me..Look at LA from a plane how gross the lights are aligned.

He will come back in clouds, well can smoke make clouds? Or am I just bad at putting words together?

He will come back with a sword, ok so no more Mr. Nice guy?
King Arthur baby excalibur

He will come back as "a thief in the night" to steal back what was rightfully his???

[link to skinep.blogspot.com]

This is to all you conspiracists, the ultimate of the un-ultimate conspiracy is unfolding whether you like it or not, we're in this together. Don't forget that.

Here is my warning to the elite and the world that if their going to make the world end than im going down as Jesus to the spirit world, because things dont happen for no reason...Peace out!

bumpbumpbump

The bible can start all over if a flood comes again and the roles of manifestation once more who wants to control who (brain patterns)
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP