Users Online Now:
GLP Poker Rooms
GiveMeGossip.com - Gossip Forum
Donate To GLP
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
School shooting in Newtown CT-Breaking on Fox News
Ms Sans Serif
In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
[quote:Anonymous Coward 29158753:MV8yMDgwNTgzXzM1MDQyMjA1XzM3MjY0Qzcx] [quote:Anonymous Coward 5141990:MV8yMDgwNTgzXzM1MDQyMDQ0XzI3Qzk2RDhE] [quote:Anonymous Coward 29158753:MV8yMDgwNTgzXzM1MDQxNzc1XzZDMTlCN0Iz] [quote:Anonymous Coward 5141990:MV8yMDgwNTgzXzM1MDQxNjM4Xzc3MDY2NDNE] [quote:SevenThunders:MV8yMDgwNTgzXzM1MDQwNzkzX0EzNDU1ODZE] The problem is the lack of guns in the hands of responsible sane people. In Israel there are guards toting machine guns in every mall and school. This sort of gun violence would be next to impossible. Switzerland is a good example of responsible gun use. Everyone who has served in the military is required to have one. It's time to face the facts. Liberals have allowed the demons in with their libertine anti-God philosophies. The sea change occurred in 1962 when they banned God from the schools, hiding behind the lie of the separation of church and state. Thereafter all the negative social statistics started to spike. Back in those days they actually had gun ranges in school and there was a much larger gun culture. Guess what, there were far fewer mass murders of this type. So the problem is not guns, the problem is a lack of morals and a lack of God. I blame the leftists, dumbocrats and liberals for falling into the trap created by our satanic overlords. [/quote] Oh Bullshit! It's you gun loving fuck heads who allow any mental head case mofo to have a gun; just to protect your own precious rights. Just start saying no to the pill poppers and crazies. You know not "everyone" should be allowed to do "everything"...Now take that from a so called libtard you asswipe. Ah, really no point in saying anything with a tard like you anyhow. The subject of gun ownership is clearly above your pay grade. [/quote] The same people that want your guns also want at least 90 percent depopulation of the planet - and that's public record if you take the time to actually investigate. Bill Gates said on Ted presentation he wants your ass dead. What are your odds that you are going to be in the 5-10 percent that is allowed to live? I don't know but it is probably not in your favor. I do know this. Your chances of surviving these killers when they finally decide to slab you falls drastically once you are disarmed. Put that in your pipe and smoke it. [/quote] Who is disarmed? You tards make so many jackass asumptions and enemies along the way. Good thing conservatives are still conservatives regardless of who butters our bread; I guess we just know how to play the game better to get all the toys. Are you stupid? All I stated was that nut jobs should not be entitled to have guns. If you choose to share your guns and space with wackadoodles you can have at it. I'd rather waste my bullets for the real pricks...you know the ones you reference above. And do you seriously think they will use guns to kill us aka thin the herd? No the guns will be needed to kill the wackadoodles I refer to that will go nuts when tshtf fer reel. Think. [/quote] Who gets to decide who is a nutjob who shouldn't have guns? You? Obama? What if that somebody gets to decide YOU are the nutjob and comes for your guns? You wouldn't like it would you. Well, other people don't like it. The label of nutjob tends to get generously handed out when control freaks in government want a disarmed public. Be careful with slippery slopes. [/quote]
Just saw it on Fox News.
link to www.foxnews.com
link to abcnews.go.com
Pictures (click to insert)
Big Round Smilies
Aliens and Space
Friendship & Love
Misc Small Smilies
View All Categories
Next Page >>
Nobel Prize for Physics for discovering the mass of neutrinos
WATCH: Fire ants form life rafts out of their own bodies in order to survive historic flooding in South Carolina.
America's cities will collapse into utter chaos the day the EBT cards stop working
Watch: Peruvian Teen Convulses After Playing Ouija Board App (Video)
Huge Container Ship Disappears In Bermuda Triangle
Mysterious Alien Being Discovered In a Secret Chamber Inside the Great Pyramid in Egypt
This Indian River Water Has Reduced For The First Time In History And The Secret Hidden Inside Them?!
This Mind-Blowing Video About The Universe Is The Reason You Won’t Sleep Tonight
Steven Seagal: Mass Shootings in the US are "Engineered
Google’s FaceNet can detect a face in a 260 million image database with almost 100% accuracy.
It’s the end of the world again, for real this time (maybe)
U.S. Senate candidate admits to sacrificing goat, drinking its blood
Montana Law Taking on Federal Militarization of Police Now in Effect
Was Aleister Crowley The Grandfather Of George W. Bush?
“Camping” on Your Own Land is Now Illegal — Gov’t Waging War on Off-Grid Living
Media Continues to Call for the Use of Gov’t Force to Confiscate Millions of Guns
Hillary’s Already Planning to Sign Executive Orders for Gun Control If She’s Elected President
Free Speech Watch: Prior Restraint Makes a Comeback as US Courts Seek to Squelch Dissent
Did the UN Really Install a Global Police Force at the Local Level?
Delta Force Planned to Stage a Fake Hijacking After 9/11
This Is The World’s Most Amazing Clock, It’s Movement Is Completely Mesmerizing
Researchers Just Made Batteries From Mushrooms… And They’re Surprisingly Good‏
ISIS issues a grave warning to America: We have scores of "trained soldiers" positioned in 15 states and we're ready to attack.
Top Scientist Resigns Admitting Global Warming Is A Big Scam
The UN’s Disturbing Vision Of The Future Of The Internet
This Flag Represents The Principle, "Fight For What You Believe In."
This Is The Rebel Flag, "You're Either Free Or You're Not."
Disclaimer / Copyright Info
with questions or comments about this site.
"Godlike Productions" & "GLP" are registered trademarks of Zero Point Ltd. Godlike™
Website Design Copyright © 1999 - 2015 Godlikeproductions.com
Page generated in 0.007s (5 queries)