Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Through the Looking Glass
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I'm on a end of 2012 kick right now, just browsing the internet, seeing what stuff is out there. Some of it is REALLY interesting, but is not really verifiable as 'real'. This is one of them. I know some people out there have a bad taste in their mouth over Dan Burisch, Proj Cam, etc., but I always found the 'information' outside the personalities very interesting.

One of the most interesting is Project Looking Glass. Dan Burisch had a lot to say about it. Basically it is a technology that can 'view' probable outcomes in future times. But, (I think I am correct on this) the images seen are different for each observer.

"With regard to LG (project Looking Glass): As I understand it, this device (at least 3 to 4 years ago) could not focus on a detailed sequence of activities in the future. In other words, you could not see exactly what would happen, like a series of events. I was told to consider the multiverse idea combined with work by Richard Gott on cosmic strings. The multiverse apparently is accessed when the forward mode is set. I was also told to consider the views provided by LG as one of many potential realities (at least in the future view mode)."
- Dan Burisch
[link to www.danburisch.info]

Another person that mentions Looking Glass technology is Bob Lazar. Again, I understand some people have issues with these individuals, but I am not interested in personalities, etc., just interested in the information supplied. I am not stating that this is 100% truth or accurate, but is very interesting to look into.

(Note: First referenced by Robert Lazar in 1990 after he worked at S-4 and Area 51 to help figure out the gravity-controlled propulsion system of an alien spacecraft.)

"Distance is time. From what I understand, they have only used it for information purposes. How they get the information out of it, I have no clue. I don't know. What specific information have they obtained? I only know of one piece of information and that is why the rush is underway to get LOTUS done by the 2005 (T-9 Treaty) deadline. In fact, this group of J-Rods that are not complying with the wishes of the Committee and the wishes of the rest of the J-Rods and associated brothers (there is an effort) to put a clamp on them so they stop their influence within the political structures of our government, including the financial structures. It is in fact they who are slowing down the progress to stop picking up these little (Einstein-Rosen) gates that were put together and would be our downfall in 2012."

As seen, it all revolves around a 'bottleneck' that occurs throughout 2012, where all things converge, including different timelines. What that means, is that no matter the choices we make, even collectively, the outcome of post 2012 will be, in most respects, the same. We cannot change this 'destiny' of convergence that is occurring.

"I do have some personal information, that I was personally involved in, that had to do with stargates and Looking Glass and more, specifically the 2012 problem and those projects. I guess, popular opinion of what is out there right now was that the project was shut-down because there was a problem when we approach 2012. I heard it described in a number of ways but to my knowledge, the problem is that the timelines converge at that point in time. And when you know enough about the Stargate project and Looking Glass project to know how things works and how possibility works, how making one choice down here does not necessarily mean that the other choice could not exist at the same time.

But, once you wrap your brain around the subject, you find out that at the end of 2012, in an easy way to put it, the choices that we make become less and less consequential to the future. And eventually we are pushed into this bottleneck of time, no matter which choice we make. And that is important to the people who had access to the Looking Glass because they would use the Looking Glass choices that they would make and the future would pop-up. Big mistake was coming up with possibility of the future.

When we started to use the computer, they said, well if we make this choice that is 79% possible that this scenario happens, 23% possible, whatever, that this scenario would happen.

You go down the road further and free will continues to exercise itself in this game,and that 79% possibility sometimes changes very, very fast. But if you look at the situation in a point of time that seems very realistic that it is the greatest possibility.

What happened was people, very smart people, began to figure out that something big was coming up. Something that made it so the all the possibilities involved in the future scenarios of any choice, any possibility that was fed in and observed thru the looking glass inherently ended up in the same future. And no decision, no possibility changed past the certain point.

That is the big secret."

- Bill Wood
[link to ufosearchonline.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP