Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject my ex treated me like shit, but treats her next guy like a king
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message when i was nice to her, she abused me mercilessly, then dumped me. then a day or so later she'd be texting and phoning constantly begging for me to get back with her, saying she was suicidal. i eventually caved in and told her to fuck off, but this made her want me more. i learned that she wanted me and treated me like a king when she couldn't have me, or if i acted arrogantly towards her.

anyway all this shit felt fake, so i'd revert to being myself again, then she'd become cold, nasty, then dump me again.

i was with her for eleven months, and when i eventually had enough i turned my phone of for 2 weeks, so she would get the message. when i eventually turned my phone on, i received a shit load of nasty texts... she told me of guys she screwed behind my back and told me that the baby she had a miscarriage with was her bro's best friend's -- who she was screwing behind my back.

anyway, after slandering me on facebook to everyone, she immediately rebounded with a fat, older bald guy with 3 kids, and 18 months on she is still besotted with him and appears very happy.

i, on the otherhand, am still fucked up and unable to trust a woman. it seems that everytime i treat a woman with respect, i get shit on, but when i'm arrogant they want me. it doesn't matter what personality type they are, same shit always happens. i can't keep the arrogance act on because i feel fucking toxic inside -- and start feeling like a sadistic psychopath.

any thoughts?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP