Users Online Now: 2,125 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,772,338
Pageviews Today: 2,606,229Threads Today: 709Posts Today: 14,785
09:13 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Connecticut shooting-It's not the Gun.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message It's not the gun. We should have gotten help to the shooter before he took this action. Someone should have seen this coming. People are getting violent because they're troubled. You can put a gun in my hand and I'm not going to shoot anyone unless it's self defense. Again, It's not the gun. Don't use taking away guns as a remedy. There's something wrong in this country and we all know it. No is home to care about the children and it's breeding people without a concience. You can start there. Then there are the bullies. Then there is a lack of money that is pushing people over the edge. I'm sorry but we have to pay attention to the people from birth to death. I'm sure people knew he needed help and ignored him because no one has time in this country to watch out for their fellow men and women. We better stop running around and start loving and caring more. We can build a wonderful country if people would start caring about people.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP