Users Online Now: 997 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 123,207
Pageviews Today: 208,832Threads Today: 94Posts Today: 1,777
03:53 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject INSIDE SOURCE: WWWIII IMMINENT. Regional Than Global War To Start Week Before Christmas
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message This is from a x-intel agent, that at one point briefed his boss daily who briefed the president of the usa. He still in the good ole boy network. In my short life of 30 some odd years I have NEVER seen him act this way. He is about to bug out in the next two or three days and wants to know if I will go with him. He wanted to tell me much much more, he was very restrained in the way he was telling me which I don't get since he is retired. I can't remember what he said word for word, but I'll summarize for you:

- The East has drawn the line in sand on Syria. Expect a false flag where a chemical weapons attack will be blamed on Assad as an excuse for NATO and a 'world coalition' to go in and 'liberate' the people of Syria. My contact said this is a front, that Benghazi is linked and that Obama is doing the bidding of Saudi Arabia in the region.

- There has been an alarming amount of intel coming back that indicates Russia, China and Iran will make a surprise move in Syria that could make the US and it's support of the Free Syrian Army look foolish. If the US attempts to save face, which it will, it will the the start of WWIII.

And this has to be the scariest thing he said.

- Nuclear weapon technology is 70 years old. There are much more powerful weapons systems and delivery systems that have been developed that if the average person knew existed, would make them panic in an instant.

I asked him to elaborate and he wouldn't, but his face looked as white as a ghost when he was telling me this. I hate to go hang out with my nerdy old dude in a bunker. But it may be better than the alternative.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP