Users Online Now: 2,130 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 773,949
Pageviews Today: 1,010,599Threads Today: 258Posts Today: 3,641
08:38 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject the end of the earthbound celestial age is on 2012 12 21 at 11:11 am ( I hope they gave me that from the myan pyramid time zone )
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message and the new one begins 2012 12 21 at 11:12...it is 50 seconds long...the great cycle of this earth begins anew the great cycle /engine of the ages in the sky resets its 25,490 year (or whatever the hell it is ) 1 degree wobbly REAAAALLLY SLOW turn across all of the constellations based on the position of the sun at winter's solstice.
The great cycle of man and the earth has completed it's dance across the stars

we blew it again! failed to do any thing positive this time again-haha...now we gotta reset the books again

Know I gotta check now if I'm in the same Mayan time zone or else I'm drinking that beer too late or too early!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP