Users Online Now: 1,622 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 678,034
Pageviews Today: 1,451,556Threads Today: 737Posts Today: 15,538
10:36 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Calling all PREDICTIONTARDS! Tell your story here! =)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Good day, dear fellow GLP'ers!

I've only been an active user of the forum for a rather short time compared to most of you, but I've been lurking around for quite a while longer and learned to appreciate this "little" (huge) meeting place a lot.

GLP if any is the perfect example of a "suspicious" web site - something most people would consider the last place in the world to find accurate information about anything. Referring to GLP as a source of anything assures you a long-lasting label of a mad tin foil hat maker.

However, for as long as I've had any idea of the quality of the conversations and the wits of people participating in them, I've found GLP to be the most important source of actually up-to-date information and opinions on just about anything.

Of course there's lots of bullshitting all over the place, many idiots rave around, but so what? That's what freedom of speech is about. It's important to give absolutely anyone to express themselves freely. What comes out of that magical network of everything (which some less aware individuals consider to be a chaos) is very coherent opinions of groups of different people.

Here memes come alive and self-aware, interacting with other memes, cloning and mutating and developing. Affecting the people involved and all those involved with those already infected. This is Internet at it's best. You just have to be able to see it, which is hard for many while the MSM is pounding them with propaganda of this stuff being one of the reasons for the end of the world as the masses have known it.

One thing I've noticed is that there is at least a handful of people here at GLP, who have become self-educated experts of a number of things. The particular area of interest of mine has been "earth changes" so I've spent significant amount of time watching the many prediction threads, lately even participating in that form of tardism myself! There is no doubt in my mind about the fact that many of the people I'm referring to here (Gabe, El Q., Suspicious0bservers and many many others) have come up with stuff the whole world should be and will one day soon be listening to.

I don't know of anyone who would have been able to hit the target more than perhaps 1 out of 10 times - but that's from a single person working with resources no different than those any average citizen of even remotely "free" country can get his or her hands at. Getting it exactly right is only a small part of the thing. First you'll have to understand a whole lot of interconnected things, how they effect each other, and even then it's just not possible to say anything with any certainty. These are huge systems and interacting energies at play here! Getting it "right" even 1 out of 10 times is an amazing achievement.

And don't try telling me everyone would guess right eventually - I'm not too simple minded myself. What I'm saying is that first of all many of the p-tards here do hit the spot so often that it definitely can not be co-incidence. On top of that, I can recognize what they are saying is coherent and is not in conflict with any true facts known by the true science. By true science I mean that based on real facts, not the mock-up version based on assumptions in a form of a modern-day religion. Further still, the tard theories also match very well together - different individual tards are clearly describing the same whole, from their individual perspectives.

The definition of Occam's razor goes as:

"It is a principle stating that among competing hypotheses, the one that makes the fewest assumptions should be selected." [link to en.wikipedia.org]

Take a note: the definition says fewest assumptions - not "fewest ideas not already accepted as true by the scientists/priests". The latter is the fucked up version of Occam's razor the self-imposed sceptics (that's what they call themselves, but that too is yet another religious sect) like to spread around in MSM and elsewhere.

The theories presented by some of the p-tards here require much fewer assumptions than those "official" theories the old "scientific" paradigm based on Descartes's reductive view. Assumptions are the bread and butter of MSM propaganda, and it's often presented packaged as "science". Just as in North-Korea and everywhere. The contents and the style are slightly different, but the purpose and inner workings exactly similar.

Anyways, on to the issue presented in the topic of this thread.

I'd like to invite all your wonderful, beautiful predictiontards to come here, say a few words about yourselves, how you got involved with predictionism, what kind of methods you use to predict what ever it is you like predicting, and so on. I'm sure many would love to know more about the backgrounds and details of what it is you "see", and so on. I definitely would!

To give you and idea of what I mean and to get the thread going, I'll tell you a few words of myself.

I'm a 38-years old entrepreneur, been interested about "everything" from early childhood. I've never been specifically good at any certain thing, and my talent is that of bringing together a very wide range of different perspectives, theories, possibilities etc. I'm good at spotting patterns and understanding how any large systems work.

Apart from the "usual" increase of all sorts of catastrophes around the world, which has been noted by the masses too thanks to extensive fear propaganda, I've clearly seen the increase of phenomena not in any way "normal" during the last few years. This year has been crazy, and especially the US has been a stage for lots of very weird and worrying things.

I've made lots of failed predictions since 2006 when I got my first direct connection to and experience of the collective consciousness of us and this planet, many of which have to do with some aspect of how long it's going to take the rest of the humanity to be aware of these things too, and especially how soon it's going to effect on how things actually work out in this funny little simulation. I've been overly optimistic so many times it's just stupid, but then again I'm ok with that and happy that the new reality I was very much hoping to see "right now" for all these years is finally here.

I've also participated in predicting different kinds of doom possibly hundreds of times. Not here though, but just ask any of my friends and they can confirm I've failed so many times I definitely know how to do it. There too I think I may have just been expecting things to happen much sooner than I thought. We'll see how things go and I very much hope the US doesn't blow up, the rest of the world get washed away by the resulting giga tsunami or anything like that.

What I'd love to see is the humanity waking up as fast as possible. It's just that it doesn't seem possible - the propaganda has been around for so long and things have gone so far, something may have to happen that stops all the nonsense once and for all. And again, I'm not "hoping" for it - I just think it may be necessary and thus unavoidable.

One of the few predictions in which I guess I sort of got it right is the one here: Thread: EQ activity changing! Attention California!

At the end of the thread I'll also give a short description of what my "method" is, if you can call it that. It's just my tendency to be able to see patterns and interactions in large systems. If you look at that map every day for even just few weeks, tuning the parameters so that the time frame you're looking at etc. fit your life style (meaning the frequency at which you take a look at the map) then you'll be able to learn to have a feeling of whether or not things are "normal" or not.

I use the combination of

- data feed of all quakes for 7 days
- cut down to quakes taken place within the last 24 hours
- including all magnitudes and showing all of the quakes on the map

Here's a link containing the above settings: [link to goo.gl]

As some may have noticed, I'm putting together something curious based on the talents of the many tards here, which is one of the reasons why I'm interested in hearing about your backgrounds, methods and so on. I've already exchanged few mail with some of you, and will continue that this weekend. I've decided to prove this shit here isn't bullshit, and I think the best way to do it is to combine the talents of a number of tards in a new, more coherent way than has been attempted this far. More details are to come when the time comes, for now they are restricted to a mysterious inner cirle - just to make the whole thing more suitable to the place that gave birth to it. ;)

Anyways, that's enough of me for now. Fellow tards, please step forward! =)

-nns

P.S. I was so sad to hear of that shooting. Whatever is behind it, it's a tragedy. I wish to send my condolences to all those affected by this crap. Just so, so sad.

red_heart
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP