Users Online Now: 2,153 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 975,823
Pageviews Today: 1,817,688Threads Today: 879Posts Today: 15,837
08:06 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject 22 SNATCHED AWAY BEFORE THE BULLIT HIT! OH YE OF LITTLE FAITH STOP BLAMING GOD HE HAS THEM SAFE AND SOUND
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Many of you blamed God when he did his job and in your ignorance not see the good.He Our father did not take the life of does children but he preserved it from satan.
Why do you despair and tarry when all is true of him eh'yeh. Instead of frustration and anger thank him for having those young lives in abraham's bossom. Though we mourn do not count out the fathers ability to restore life

How about the heavenly father said these 22 are mine its better for these babies to come home rather than being forced into gay and lesbian life styles through a horrible education system. They are the weakest of my flock and may not tarry through this evil world

I see that they will be molested by those elite college porofessors and coaches.I see them being exposed to murdering others through their christmas video games presents from mommy .

I see them being taught to be selfish and they will learn to be dishonest bankers and lawyers.They will grow up to be like the selfish and racist population. So he snatched them away even before the bullet can hit

THIS IS WHAT THESE KIDS NOW ENJOY

95The fourth order, they understand the rest that they now enjoy, being gathered into their chambers and guarded by angels in profound quiet, and the glory waiting for them in the last days.

96 The fifth order, they rejoice that they have now escaped what is corruptible and shall inherit what is to come; and besides they see the straits and toil from which they have been delivered, and the spacious liberty that they are to receive and enjoy in immortality.

97 The sixth order, when it is shown them how their face is to shine like the sun, and how they are to be made like the light of the stars, being incorruptible from then on.

98 The seventh order, which is greater than all that have been mentioned, because they shall rejoice with boldness, and shall be confident without confusion, and shall be glad without fear, for they press forward to see the face of him whom they served in life and from whom they are to receive their reward when glorified.

[NOTE:"THE RIGHTEOUS ARE IN THOSE CHAMBERS ABRAHAMS BOSOM WAITING TO SEE THE FATHERS FACE"]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP