Users Online Now: 1,474 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 20,787
Pageviews Today: 36,803Threads Today: 19Posts Today: 263
12:27 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Americans. They are going to disarm you just like they did us Australians.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Our newspapers are screaming for gun control in the USA (not like its even any of our business to say what another country can do, especially when our country has gone to total shit because of disarmament).

In my opinion your predator... err i mean president stopped short or actually saying total gun control because he knows that the thousands of civilian militias and gun enthusiasts are sitting on the edge of their seats waiting for this moment with itchy trigger fingers.
I'm not saying there is a mass amount of people in whats left of the USA waiting to shoot fellow humans, but there is a vast amount of you who are willing to fight for your constitution given right to bear arms and defend both your rights and your precious land.

The government down here disarmed the people when i was a kid after the covert operations sector staged the Port Arthur massacre in 1996. Not long after the gun ban and forced gun amnesty, Australia was stolen from its people (for the second time in 200 yrs... lets not forget the near genocide of its rightful owners) and sold off bit by bit til this very day where we have nothing to fight the fact that gas mines are being planned not just in our rural regions but also within our cities!

We down here have nothing to protect our freedoms except for our screaming voices and hand written signs which we wave in controlled protest areas.

What will you do America... I sincerely believe if your country falls the true domino effect will begin.

Peace.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP