Users Online Now: 1,885 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 978,776
Pageviews Today: 1,786,594Threads Today: 585Posts Today: 13,124
05:29 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject ok guys heres my little 2 cents on gun control...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message alright here it goes, if the second ammendment does become abolished i believe that most people who have their guns registered are probably military, combatant, or have hunting inteligence and capabilities. But what i am saying is that they are the ones who will be targeted, not the gangs and other loonies because simply they are the ones who will most likely have their guns registered, and they are really the only ones the can target full forced. So those guys with that kind of knowledge are most likely very self reliant and quick witted, as for the latter, they are silly gangbanging shills. So in a sense, it works out for the elite because the dumbasstards will just aimlessly kill for food and whatever resources cuz they will still have guns. Anyone agree?
oh and as a side note here where i live people are paid to give information on crimes and since we are such "law abiding citizens, who also like money" they will snitch on the people they see with guns which will cause even more ass raping shit.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP