Users Online Now: 2,217 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 465,198
Pageviews Today: 755,065Threads Today: 257Posts Today: 4,052
09:10 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Response to 'Any else sick of it?' thread; I've been watching these bastards for a decade; I have no more patience.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Another event which reeks of a false flag.
One involving the murder of 22 less-than ten year old children.

There is no question in mind, taking into account the Executive Officer of the Corporation of the United States' preconceived, unmistakably contrived speech within hours, the U.N.'s desire to usurp the 2nd amendment, the very cut and dry globalist initiative to confiscate every gun from every legitimate entity in any given Western World state, despite their constitutional restrictions.

Please recognize this monstrous action for what it is.

Please see that 22 children have been murdered for the sake of the trivial desires of a very few majority equity owners of the privately owned, supranational banking cartels.

Please see, and recognize your enemy.

It is not an inert gun.
It is not some random lunatic who suddenly decided to murder a slew of children.

You know exactly what the fuck it is.
You. Know. Exactly. Who. The. Fuck. This Is.

And my brothers and sisters, I beg that you kill them with kindness.

Kill them with love, kill them with tolerance, and understanding of what it must be like to control a privately-owned fiat credit firm which is the source of credit distribution at interest to Force Monopolies (or States/Governments).

The way to beat these unfathomably monstrous, murderous bastards, is with Love.

Capital 'L', unconditional, absolutely forgiving, radiant love.

There is nothing else we as individuals can do; they control too much commodital capital in terms of bullion and indebted corporate big wigs.

The approach to take is to passively, peacefully, reject the paradigm to the utmost of your abilities.

Get out.

Stop participating.

Have no fear.

Namaste', my dear brothers and sisters, and may you have no fear, even unto death.
Our time is here, and Our Time is about love, an appreciation for personal property rights, a sacred notion of the individual's personage and his ownership thereof, and the responsibility of the individual to perpetuate himself subjectively as a benevolent entity amongst his peers.

This is the approach to life that will bring you joy.
The approach that will bring you Love, and contentment.

Fiat currency is an illusion.

Have no fear, my dear brothers and sisters.

Namaste'. I love you.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP