Users Online Now: 1,313 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 401,772
Pageviews Today: 644,518Threads Today: 184Posts Today: 3,229
06:55 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Volunteer Researchers Needed - All Mass Shootings in the US from Jan 2007 till present 2012
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Here is the link to the thread where I first posted my request. There is some stuff in that thread that I will be moving over here. Thank you to the OP of that thread for enduring my derailment. I'm very sorry about that.

Thread: Parents of massacred children not allowed to see them. Dead will REMAIN in the school till Sunday!!! (Page 10)

Can someone help me with some research, please?

I want to look into each of the mass shootings that have happened this year just in the States. I want to find out the following for each shooting:

1. Name of shooter
2. Psychological diagnosis of shooter
3. Names of medications shooter was taking
4. Name of therapist or name of center shooter went to for therapy
5. Political affiliations, groups, connections to the place the shooting took place.
6. Names and occupations of family members. Who did they work for? If the shooter worked, who for?
7. What was happening Geo/politically at this time whether it be US policy up for vote/consideration or Global policy such as the EU Banking Union vote or UN gun ban vote for example.

Anything else?

Anyone who can help me identify every mass shooting between January of this year and now. We'll go back farther if we have to to find the pattern.

Any takers?

It looks like someone already did a timeline of shootings in the US that starts with Columbine. It's from a "Think Progress" site, but the data is still good.

Timeline of mass shooting in the US since Columbine

[link to thinkprogress.org]

Everyone who can, please choose a shooting from the timeline at that link that took place between January of 2007 through today and using the 7 points above, provide as much information as you can in your post. Please let me know who is taking which shooting from the timeline so I can update who is researching what. Don't be shy. If we make mistakes, we'll fix them together. This isn't an exercise in intelligence so much as it is an intelligence gathering project. Please jump in, folks.

PS. This is a research thread. Trolls and idiots inciting arguments will be banned and their posts deleted. I'm not going to wade through your shit. This is too important and I don't have time to be diplomatic.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP