Users Online Now: 2,382 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,234,215
Pageviews Today: 2,060,575Threads Today: 845Posts Today: 14,711
07:43 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Unbeknownst to you, awareness is tiptoeing its way to you.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Just want to say this is not a religious post more "new age spiritual maybe so if you don't like I don't care.

This is the 4404th "heaven letter" channeled by Gloria Wendhoff

maybe 4410 around the 21st U reckon?

What's 4410 backwards? I'll tells ya

Properties of the number 144

----------------------------------------------------------------------------​----

Symbolism
Express the idea of a combination of rotational cycles of several orders, in relation with the microcosmic individual, according to R. Allendy. It would express also the completion of a whole and the passage to the following step. As square of 12, R. Allendy sees there "the development of the relations and the possible combinations between the things".

continued [link to www.ridingthebeast.com]

this is the last message, which i found encouraging. Enjoy!

[link to the2012scenario.com]

It sneaks up on you. Unbeknownst to you, awareness is tiptoeing its way to you. You may notice roughness encroaching upon you, yet the roughness you experience is making way for greater awareness. The perceived roughness is edging old ways out.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP