Users Online Now: 1,264 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 69,588
Pageviews Today: 110,777Threads Today: 52Posts Today: 697
01:12 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Ponderings on the shooting and the connection with the time to come...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message OK that shooting yesterday, and the attack in China made me so sad to hear about...
Yesterday I could do nothing else but to cry and pray that those innocent souls went home to our Divine Mother and Father to be lovingly received...

If it feel right, share a moment of silence of your heart for those victims and their loved ones...

That was just so wrong...

Today I pondered and tried to get so deep in contact with our Source to get a clue what it is all about...
What came to me, I'll share here, and share it unfiltered, bc if there has been a time where the world called for heart to heart, true sharing, it is now...
It may resonate with you, and it may not...
As always remember to resonate for your own truth... Really you have all the true answers and questions in there...
So beyond anything, remember that sweetheart...

What I felt was that this was a closing of a window...
This closing will be seen differently from the different perspectives...
I'll describe it briefly, so please ask questions if you have any, and I'll do my best to provide answers...
I'll make this a thread at GLP too, so there might be some answers from the insightful people there too...

From the viewpoint of the controllers/gameplayers, whatever we call them, this was a sacrifice ceremony...
Purpose to induce certain energies into the collective, hopelessness, anger, separatism and so on...
This was done in order to keep the power, bc they for sure know that something is up, something which they don't quite understand,
yet they try to control it anyway _ bc that is what they can and what they do...
This was a clear message, where they stand and they want to play this game to the end no matter what...
And still they believe that it is a winning game for them...
And they have no clue whatsoever how deep this goes, bc they are still so stuck within their masks and roles and believe that to be reality...
Even when they get to read this, they'll still just think that this is a part of the game from the other side...
And already pondering how to anticipate this...
However there is no 'other' side, there is only what is real, and what is real will dawn, from inside out, from those controllers innermost too...
Eventually they'll know...

Well from a deeper perspective, the perspective of the Source, the One Life flowing through us all, this was closing of the window of doubt...
Doubt in still giving those stuck in their roles the opportunity to have that choice...
A choice to let go, to embrace that moment and surrender... Surrender to that inner truth of their own, of us all...
By committing such a horrible deed, they have put them self beyond that benefit of the doubt...
They have shown where they stand..
Now that window has closed, and a era of transition will begin...
I'll try to describe this transition as well as I can (remember still my ponderings, you resonate your truth)
There are some energies merging and synthesizing now that will initiate this period...
And it will be soon, not in a matter of months, rather weeks...
This will be what all people of innocent hearts have so longed for...
Love in this period will be a love like a sword, without pity and without BS.. Cutting right to the core...

There will be more groups in this...
Those of innocent hearts, who already live by and through the purity of the heart, will leave these realms
Some of them will stay here though, but only bc they are needed in service to carry out certain duties...

The largest group will be those in the twilight between being caught in the role-game, controller/slave,
chasing material possessions, power whatever on one hand, and living from and through that innermost truth on the other...
You can say that the era now unfolding will be for them to still make that choice, and live by it...

The last group are the controllers, which have clearly shown where there are at, there are no longer any doubt...
And eventually their souls are gonna be dissolved, their souls that since Atlantis and for some even long before that have dwelled in
faked immortality, power and control...
They are only still here, bc their pull are needed to give the middle group a true choice...
That their souls are going to be dissolved may seem hard, but as mentioned, the time of pity and doubt have run out...
The choice of that ending are the choice of their own spirit...
That spirit which are the innermost, the seed of life, which animates everything within this Cosmos...
The spirit are innocent and only wants to play in the love of our Divine Mother and Father...
That the spirit have been so deeply abused to create a soul manifesting such imbalance will no longer do...
Sometimes I have mentioned the mirror that goes all the way, that mirror is the eye of the spirit, which sees all, bc the spirit is the spark within everything....
At the end of this transition ere, the spirit will speak and the dissolving will happen, lovingly...
Like the spirit pulling back to the Uncreated what is not right and true...

This last group are actually still believing that they are winning, that this is two sides battling...
And that they have figured it all out...

I know this era of transition will be quite brief, in around 3 years it will culminate...

All these are my ponderings, out of what I sense is going on, so please remember, as always... Resonate yourself!!!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP