Users Online Now: 2,140 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 938,689
Pageviews Today: 1,674,346Threads Today: 717Posts Today: 12,657
06:59 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Attention America.....You Have Turned Your Back On God Almighty And Now You Suffer The Consequences.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Wake up America the writing is on the wall. I hear people ask why such evil things happen and where was God to stop it. The answer is simple, we have pushed god away from our schools. Women murder their unborn babies and are pregnant again within months. You support homosexual marriage and commit crimes against nature. If you look at the incident from yesterday, and in Aurora, Colorado and the mall in Oregon and do not see that this is the hand of the devil at work you are blind. The Bible clearly states that the presence of God will make demons tremble. Without his presence they are free to roam. Maybe the Devil knows there isn't much time left for him and he is commiting as many heinous acts as possible. You can not tell me that since the Bible has been taken out of schools that our adolescents have not become more and more terrible? Maybe we are doomed but one thing is for certain, if America does not turn back to God we may witness a hell on earth so to speak, and from my perspective it is starting to get warm.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP