Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I'm furious....
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I know no one cares but i need to express myself right now....

ok..I live in a college house with housemates ... Those girls are effing useless. They don't know how to do anything... The are always calling people to ask them for the most idiotic things ever ... like " oh, how do I know if the potatoes are boiled?" "how do i know if the water is boiling" .... " what do I have to use to clean the dishes"........

They are so freaking annoying! They make kitchen disasters and they don't clean till fridays ......

I don't talk to them because I kind of hate them a little ... I spend most of my day in college or other places ...I arrive at 5pm or 6pm, I take a bath, I microwave something and I go to my room ... always ignoring their existence ...

I've heard them say stuff about me when they think I am not there ... like "that girl is so antisocial" or " that girl is so weird" .......

The only thing I hate more are their parents ! they come to the apartment sometimes to clean because their dear daughters are totally useless ... and what really annoys me the most is that those stupid girls blame me of everything ... I NEVER EVER use the kitchen, it is mostly not clean and when their parents come they blame me because i dont clean ... I mean come one! I don't even use the freaking kitchen ! I just feel like telling them " hey, stfu you effin daughters are effin useless" ................... the same happens with the bathroom ... the counter has make up everywhere and they leave their brushes and other personal things there ... I rarely use it because i'm mostly out of the house...

today when I woke up i was going to microwave something like I always do and when i opened the microwave it had melted cheese everywhere ...that seriously annoyed me... and their parents came today and they were blaming me because I am the one who uses the microwave most of the times... I just prefer to close the door and don't talk to them.... i ALWAYS clean the microwave IF it gets dirty after whatever i microwave ...

i seriously feel like screaming because i am so furious right now.

...I think they are saying something about me not being religious ... I hate them.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP