Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject CERN Haarp, Chemtrails And Her Subconscious Mind
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message She woke from an afternoon of her sever stress and physical sickness to tell me what entered here subconscious mind. She told me to look into Nitrous oxide and the memory. As I google it and went page after page it lead me to N3O a newly found element seen from smashing particles together(CERN) It's not really new but it was the first time it was seen.

I found from my search that when a human consumes NO, or N2O their memory and consciousness is enhanced.

[link to nro.sagepub.com]

[link to link.springer.com]

[link to icmr.nic.in]

I found GLP from a google search years ago when I started questioning the truth of life. I started questioning it because of a certain women who's family is very powerful with wealth and deception but I never completely trusted her. That is how I ended up finding her. The one who saw this and I found her her at GLP

Anyway, we started looking at other elements of HO and found H3O CERN is very interested in H3O

[link to worldwidescience.org]

I wondered if H3O was a major component in a gama cloud since I heard years a go that NASA said we would be going through one and I found this:

[link to europepmc.org]

There is a lot to see about NEO when you google gamma cloud and N3O together. Turn the 3 around and what do to have (NEO) Like the matrix which we all have see that they like to show you your doom before they feed it to you:)

I found that when you heat N3O you get Barium nitrate.

[link to books.google.com]
\
This link might not come through but google barium nitrate and N30 and you will see. Once again it is refered to as NEO

We are supposed to be receiving a major upgrade in our consciousness and we are getting but a fraction of what is ours because they fear what we will see and their power on all of us. Just look deep and you will see this I promise.

Barium nitrate is the fall out of chemtrails or is it? Is it just a contrail but extended from the change in atmosphere?

Do you want the red pill or the blue one?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP