Users Online Now: 1,504 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 160,939
Pageviews Today: 217,715Threads Today: 63Posts Today: 930
01:49 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject This whole disarmament thing is freaky....
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message In Aus we lost most of our guns ater the port arthur massacre... (they used a massive buy back scheme and a safety period to return them, illegal or not with no charge)

however the point to me is i spent a day watching all of the threads here and elsewhere and 1 thing stuck out in my mind...

if i am pissed at someone (without a gun, so we discount that part), i have a kitchen full of knives and a shed full of nasty tools.. point being if someone is nuts, they WILL find away to do damage, albeit not as quickly and mercilessly as with a gun....

there are a small group of people with weapons weapons of varying degrees

1. farmers
2. gun club members/ sports
3. police
4. military
5. criminals
6. bikies
7. drug runners

8. the rest of us just throw pebbles....

that is gun control....

we have a liason officer attached to several schools at the 1 time, but you only see them 1/2 a year for talks with the kids... maybe we have to change the system to have a legal armed representative available at each site...

after all we got them on flights now as well....

thoughts?

ozzisticks
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP