Users Online Now: 2,382 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,131,340
Pageviews Today: 1,889,519Threads Today: 784Posts Today: 13,591
06:23 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Brother In Law at Having Breakfast in Yuma Overhears The Following Conversation. USGS BOOM!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message So My Sister and her husband and my brother in law all go to Yuma in the winter. My other sister would not go this year because of 2012 and she's been watching things and is concerned about stuff. Her Husband went without her.

So he's a total non believer in everything. Thinks she's nuts but plays along with her prepping. Two days ago he and one of his buddy's are in having breakfast in Yuma. They are in a booth and the guys sitting right behind them are having a conversation about the Earthquakes that just happened of the California Coast. They listen in on the conversation cause they find it interesting.

My brother in law turns to the one guy and says " You seem to know alot about all this stuff"

The guy tells him he used to work for the USGS and is retired but still has freinds working there. So Brother in Law says " What do you think about this 2012 stuff"

The guy says this. That the Earthquakes that just happen off California has everybody worried. They happened in the Bedrock which is unusual. He also said that the Volcano in Hawaii is not acting right. That there is magma moving around not just in Hawaii.Everywhere. He said he could not get too specific because they themselves at the USGS don't really understand everything they are seeing right now or understand what it all means in the sceme of things. They do however find it rather disturbing.

The USGS guy also Winters in Yuma and he did say that he himself and wife are heading home to Montana. They were leaving the area on Monday. Getting away from the coast and that area.

My Brother in Law has decided to do the same thing. He's also heading back home for Alberta Monday also. He phoned my sister and said if that guy doesn't feel safe and is leaving so is he. Remember that he does not believe in this shit so he must of gotten his cage just a little rattled.

Take this story for what it is. I have no reason to lie. Just thought I would pass it along to my GLP Freinds.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP