Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Opinions needed! Possible cheater in friends marriage
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message My friend is going through yet another rough patch with her husband. I've gave sound advice in the past but this time I'm confused! Here are the details: they've been together 18 years. He's cheated at the fist start of relationship (few months into relationship) they got over that mess. 3 years into relationship broke up (he slept with 3 women 1 month time span but were broken up) got back together and pregnate a month later... After few years many friends say he's in bars and such. Fast forward many stories... He's been caught red handed in bar and lusting after women. at a party a person made a comment where a prostitute was conducting business, she caught him in the parking lot (it was a gas station,so she felt doubtful) she's asked him for lie detector test and he flat out refuses!

Now I've explain in the past, start of a new relationship mistakes, the fact they were broken up and maybe coffee at gas station (althought he heard news about prostutite few hours prior.... I tried to make her see all sides first before jumping into a decision.... But this lie detector test... He has a history and with the doubt... Wouldn't he want to prove innocence? I'd just like some opinions before I weigh in.... I'm clueless! And of course this hurts because I do think the worst! :) thanks for any input! Oh!!! They are married 7 years I think...
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP