Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject schools, what are the teachers teaching
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message This year my son had an assignment on his last days on earth and could only take 3 ppl with him. He was made to write an essay about it talking about his last days on earth, what he would do what weapons he would use etc etc . I stood in and told him to tell his teacher where to go and I don't mind if he failed the class. the teacher then said write an essay on an evacuation in an emergency in the house, I told him no do not do any thing. He was also shown the walking dead in class same teacher a movie that is 15+ not a movie he would be allowed to see in the cinema. this week I read the title a teacher asked her kids to write a suicide note. So really what was this teacher in USA teaching her kids in class that she herself might of talked about to her son. What were the kids being told in the last few weeks and was it about death.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP