Users Online Now: 1,666 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 179,077
Pageviews Today: 241,589Threads Today: 73Posts Today: 1,059
02:02 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject As a Christian, I don't really buy into the December 21, 2012 doom but something stands out....
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message The connection with the 11:11 phenomenon, something that I frequently have observed in my life. I have heard that the sun will be aligned with the center of the Milky Way for the first time in approximately 26,000 years on the 12/21/2012

And guess what time that will happen at?

Yep, you guessed it,

11:11 p.m. Universal Time on the day the Mayan calendar ends (12/21/2012).

What is the Mayan Calendar's relationship to 11:11?

Do the stars line up with all the 2012 speculation? Actually they do. On the winter solstice of 2012, the sun will be aligned with the center of the Milky Way for the first time in approximately 26,000 years. Energy streams to Earth from the center of the Milky Way galaxy will be disrupted at this time. What time is that? Perhaps you already guessed it: 11:11 p.m. Universal Time on the day the Mayan calendar ends (12/21/2012).

Peak solar storm activity has been predicted for 2012 and now NASA is warning of a once in a generation space storm will cause devestation in 2013. There is a lot to be on the lookout for in the next couple years.

Things get even more interesting when examine the numbers involved on December 21, 2012. If you add the digits up separately you get the number 11(1+2+2+1+2+12=11). If you add the day, month and year up separately and add the resulting digits you also get the number 11(12+21+2012=2045)(2+4+5=11). If you prefer to use 12/21/12 as your number set you come up with 3/3/3 when adding the day, month and year separately. 333 divided by your original set of 3 equals 111. Now I know some will see this as some numbers trick or anomaly, but given everything else related to this day what are the odds of such coincidence? The answer is astronomical, which is rather fitting given the whole Mayan Calender 2012 mystery.

[link to www.11phenomenon.com]

Maybe something will happen. lflash
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP