Users Online Now: 2,193 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,355,432
Pageviews Today: 1,944,051Threads Today: 535Posts Today: 10,336
03:50 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Where To Be Living When The SHTF!!!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message To you folks who are fearing a SHTF scenario - are you moving? Are you taking vacations to safe locations? How many of you are taking time off next week, just in case?

I posted this earlier:

Montana, Alberta, and Saskatchewan are the promised lands...clean air, clean water, tons of natural resources, good soil, not on a fault line, the climate's a little on the cool side, amazing 18+hr of sunlight in the summer, land is a little expensive, not too many large cities in Montana & Sask.,and people willing to help each other. Oh the elevation is also good.

I live in rural N.Alberta, and I am not even a little concerned about my family's survival when the SHTF - this place is paradise compared to the rest of N.America....now that I think about it there are a lot of Americans moving up here...maybe they realize how great it is up here ,too.

Check this place for suggestions of safe locations:
[link to www.zetatalk.com]

eq
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP