Users Online Now: 1,841 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 409,761
Pageviews Today: 704,880Threads Today: 334Posts Today: 4,828
08:16 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject How Do We Know That People Were Actually Killed In The School?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Dont get me wrong, This is a horrible event and I am truly sympothetic of the families who lost their children if it really happened but how do we know there were any casualties?

The school hasnt released the security tapes and the story has changed so many times that i am having a hard time believing anything the media says.

We need to demand the release of the tapes.

------------------------------------------------------------

This is off topic but take a look at this video. At 1:10 in the video you can see a map of the USA with pushpins in 3 locations, one of the locations is connecticut. Under the map there are snowflakes representing winter. You also see Obama winking with his left eye, the eye he cried the fake tears with. After this scene it goes to a group of thirteen children on a masonic checkerboard floor. The checkerboard floor represents dulaity and if you multiply 13 by 2 you get 26, the number of deaths in the shooting.

This is obamas false flag that will usher in gun control and the NWO, do not let these times fill you with fear for that is what they want.

Much love to all who can see past the bullshit and much love to the families affected by this event.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP