Users Online Now: 1,073 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 113,104
Pageviews Today: 192,458Threads Today: 90Posts Today: 1,646
03:33 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Another pair of actors in Sandy hoax exposed. 100% BUSTED!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Two parents "Nick" and "Laura Phelps"

[link to edition.cnn.com]
"Nick and Laura Phelps also are struggling with what to tell their two children, a first-grader and a third-grader."

"When I saw those teachers, I locked eyes with them separately. If I could go back, I would embrace them," Nick Phelps said, "because I had no idea what they had gone through."
[not the guys in the video in that article]
-------------

Know whatch this video from 1:35 on:

Then look at this picture from Dallasgoldbug who didnt found this out yet ;) (If you read that DGB - FIRST :P)

Look at the lower left side above the young boy the couple with the kid in the middle:
[link to wellaware1.com]

The woman I know is Jennifer Greenberg. The guy Im not sure of his name. She plays many other characters(just check wellaware1.com)

Now tell me that these two are not the same couple!

I say 100% match!

The conclusions are mindblowing!

Check also the other fake actor. The medical examiner:
Thread: Fake examiner

Now I dont know if this means that everything is fake but it certainly shows that this is a planned event.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP